Transportation from Airport

MCRRBA

Original Poster
What is they best way to get from the Airport to CBR without renting a car? I am looking at Tiffany towncar, but I am open to suggestions.

Nansafan

We've used Quicksilver Transportation for our last two trips to WDW and they were great. During the summer, my niece sprained her ankle midway through our trip and was forced to spend the rest of the trip hopping in and out of a wheelchair. When they came to pick us up to go back to the airport, our driver saw the wheelchair. When we arrived at the airport, he had us wait while he went inside and brought us back a wheelchair for us to use there.

I've never used Tiffany Towncar but have heard very good things about them as well.

We used Quicksilver because they are a sponsor of this site and the prices are comparable with Tiffany.

Ergens2

If you are going at time ffom May on you may want to look at Disney's Magical Express. It will be a shuttle service that is free (at least for the first year) from the airport to wdw resorts. Check out www.allearsnet.com for more info! My husband and I have always used Tiffany if we don't rent a car. They are great! Say hello to Darcy if you use them.
Shelley :wave:

tigger1968

We have become BIG fans of Tiffany Towncar on our last two trips. Very friendly service, and they really want to take care of you. I would highly reccommend them! :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
My personal choice is Quicksilver. Have a search through the forum, and you will find lots of reviews and comments. I am yet to see anyone say anything negative on Quicksilver.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom