1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Transport airport to Non Disney Resort

Discussion in 'Ground & Air Transportation' started by Jason Tabuena, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Jason Tabuena

Jason Tabuena New Member

Hi friends,

Having booked our WDW trip recently recently i was disppointed to find out that the non Disney Hotel we were staying in didnt have airport transfer - which is another story with my travel agent.

We are travelling as a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids under 10. Most like will travel with 4 suitcases.

Can anyone offer some advise on what is available to us? I know uber is an option but concerned about the luggage size and quantity.

Jason

2. Nemo14

Nemo14 Well-Known Member

How about a towncar service? Quicksilver is a sponsor here and gets very good reviews

Jason Tabuena and Weather_Lady like this.
  3. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

I'd also vote for towncar service. I've recently seen recommendations for Tiffany Towncar on here, and orlandoshuttleservice.com can give you quotes/reviews for several different companies, as well. You'll pay just a few dollars more than Uber would cost you, but you can be assured that your luggage will fit. Also, many of the towncar companies include a complimentary courtesy stop at a grocery store, if you need it.

Jason Tabuena likes this.
  4. Jason Tabuena

Jason Tabuena New Member Original Poster

Thank you both for your reply, hadn't heard of either of thos until now. I will let you know which one i go with.