Trail's End Thanksgiving

MissingDisney

Original Poster
Has anyone ever eaten at Trail's End restaurant for Thanksgiving? I'm wondering how different the menu is. The kids love the regular menu and I'm hoping they wouldn't remove too many items. Thanks to anyone who can provide some insight.

aladdin2007

Has anyone ever eaten at Trail's End restaurant for Thanksgiving? I'm wondering how different the menu is. The kids love the regular menu and I'm hoping they wouldn't remove too many items. Thanks to anyone who can provide some insight.

We have been going there on Thanksgiving for several years now, they still have the fried chicken and fish, and other things from the regular buffet, plus the Thanksgiving offerings. Its fun and a nice day out at the campground walking around etc. Our only complaint is how they set up the buffet line, its ridiculous and turns into gridlock, instead of having two separate lines they ought to just have one long buffet and every one start at one end and end or exit at one end, I never understood the set up it doesn't make sense. And then a second meat carving line in the middle is another bad spot. But anyway, the offerings have shrunk over the years, but what they have is good, so yes you get a mix of regular buffet and thanksgiving items on that day and despite some little qips like that I recommend it. Plus you can always go back up for more so it is worth the money. I just made our reserves this morning, just to have in case, even though Im not sure we will be doing that this year but I know they go fast.

MissingDisney

Original Poster
Thanks so much! I made a reservation just in case because I heard it's one that goes quickly for thanksgiving, but saw mixed info on the menu. I have one kid who lives for turkey day and another who hates it, but both LOVE the fried chicken and salmon here. Was hoping everyone would still leave happy.
It does seem their buffet set-up is not the easiest to maneuver, even on the best of days. I can only imagine this is crazy!
Is it a higher price for Thanksgiving day?

aladdin2007

Thanks so much! I made a reservation just in case because I heard it's one that goes quickly for thanksgiving, but saw mixed info on the menu. I have one kid who lives for turkey day and another who hates it, but both LOVE the fried chicken and salmon here. Was hoping everyone would still leave happy.
It does seem their buffet set-up is not the easiest to maneuver, even on the best of days. I can only imagine this is crazy!
Is it a higher price for Thanksgiving day?

Significantly, it use to be like $30, last year it was $40 something if I remember right, I cringe at what it might be this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom