Traditions Tomorrow ...availability

Amanda Elizabeth Morales

Original Poster
Hello Everyone :)
I have traditions tomorrow at 8:30 I would like to know the process starts with traditions how long is traditions? How many breaks do we get? When do I meet my supervisor? When do we get uniforms? I will be in Magic Kingdom Food and Beverage. I had originally applied for full time I did a web based interview and I was selected for an interview and I was offered part time and I was hired within 7 minutes. I had put for my availability Monday Through Saturday hoping to get full time. I was told the position is part time and I'm required to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I also work publix part time. I notified publix immediately and told them that I will be working at Disney on the weekends. And they accommodated my schedule.

I would like to know about traditions after class is over do I come back the following day or do I come on another day during the week.

When do I speak to my leader or supervisor about my schedule and availability? How would they make those changes?

I am sorry for all the questions I am eager to start and nervous about what will happen. Since it's the first time. I would like to put my mind at ease.

AVGuy

Hello Everyone :)
I have traditions tomorrow at 8:30 I would like to know the process starts with traditions how long is traditions? How many breaks do we get? When do I meet my supervisor? When do we get uniforms? I will be in Magic Kingdom Food and Beverage. I had originally applied for full time I did a web based interview and I was selected for an interview and I was offered part time and I was hired within 7 minutes. I had put for my availability Monday Through Saturday hoping to get full time. I was told the position is part time and I'm required to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I also work publix part time. I notified publix immediately and told them that I will be working at Disney on the weekends. And they accommodated my schedule.

I would like to know about traditions after class is over do I come back the following day or do I come on another day during the week.

When do I speak to my leader or supervisor about my schedule and availability? How would they make those changes?

I am sorry for all the questions I am eager to start and nervous about what will happen. Since it's the first time. I would like to put my mind at ease.
I hope you enjoyed Traditions and I hope you got many of your questions answered. I expect that you did not get them all answered but I hope you had a truly magical day. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom