trading

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
juss outta curiousity-
if you could trade lives with one member on this boared for one day..who would it be??

i really have no idea who I'd pick but if i had to pick on person id pick Sheri, i think because id like to go to her school and take Tae kwan do (spelt that worng lol)

so who would u trade lives with?

Susan

Sheri

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
juss outta curiousity-
if you could trade lives with one member on this boared for one day..who would it be??

i really have no idea who I'd pick but if i had to pick on person id pick Sheri, i think because id like to go to her school and take Tae kwan do (spelt that worng lol)

so who would u trade lives with?

Susan

aww I feel special now, lol...Likewise, I'd trade with Susan! lol That way I could go to a big school and listen to old music :lol: :D

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Re: Re: trading

Originally posted by Sheri

aww I feel special now, lol...Likewise, I'd trade with Susan! lol That way I could go to a big school and listen to old music :lol: :D

hey hey hey..dont be raggin on my music..and its not old music..its 'classic rock' lol

Susan

Sheri

lol...I wasn't "ragging" on yer music :rolleyes: and I shouldn't really talk coz I listen to some 60's stuff (yay lol) and that's older...so ok, whatever :)

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
are u sure?? coz its ok to let it out! lol HIppie power to you my sista <"img src=http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/hippy.gif"> lol!!

Susan

Tramp

Re: Re: trading

Originally posted by Sheri

Sherry Baby....you don't need to go to a BIG school to listen to old music....just tell me what you want to hear and I'll put it right up here for ya....:animwink:

Click this link....

http://traceysworld.com/RealMedia/Sherry.rm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom