Trader Sams drink prices

dreamfinder

I just clicked on that. Lots of missing prices. There is one that says $52. I don't care what is in that drink, I would never, ever even consider that. You just blew my mind. $52 dollars? Not even if it was served in souvenir Waterford Crystal. I'm gonna have another cup of coffee. About .35 cents per cup when I buy the K-cups on sale.

You do realize that the $52 drink is the Nautilus , which a) comes in a custom ceramic Nautilus shaped tiki mug that you get to keep and b) it's meant for 2 people? And that all of the drinks that come in tiki mugs (except for the Pearl) are available without the mug for about half the menu price? For instance, the Nautilus is $29 for alcohol only, which works out to $14.50 a person. Much more in line with the normal WDW drink prices (For comparison most of the drinks at AbracadaBar are $12) and you are paying a small markup for the atmosphere/show that comes with your drink.

It's just like the markup you are paying on your K-Cup instead of buying bagged coffee. Think that should run you closer to 12 cents per cup for reasonable brand, your 35 cents per cup is more in line with estate from a local roaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom