Tracking MagicBand

mdubm

Original Poster
Our MagicBands shipped May 5 (yay!). The trip always gets real when they ship. I know Disney is now going through a new shipping company. They sent a tracking number, which has been worthless because both sites (USPS and OSM) say they are waiting for the item from the other one. Will I ever be able to track our bands?
Also, Disney website says 11 days likely. Is that business days? What is your typical turn around time on receiving magic bands?

correcaminos

Our last set of bands we got I think it took a day or so to show up in the tracking system. We had ours within a week per a note I made when doing comparison of old bands to new on another forum.

JaxFLBear

Our AP bands shipped out on May 4th and we received them today. They originate in Davenport FL which is only 50 miles from where we live but they still go to IL and back before we get them.

mdubm

Original Poster
Ours shipped 5/5, but just today (5/11) showed up on tracking. They're in IL. We are in SC, so not far either. Hopefully they'll show up next week.

Patcheslee

Ours shipped the 3rd, received the 9th. First time looking FedEx showed delivery the 13th, then updated delivery the day it arrived at the post office.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom