Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Goofnut1980

Ok, since everyone is fine with an exposed coaster as long as "Andy" builds it. For Christmas I'm buying "Andy" this K'NEX kit.
5176a6e773845b1b022bafccce51c00d.jpg

Hello Cedar Point!

Disneyhead'71

How is Slinky not quality, because we don't like the 'theme' of being in a backyard? Not being snarky just wondering.
I didn't say it wasn't. I don't have a problem with steel coasters.

I was just reacting to all the "it's ok that it's a bare steel coaster because Andy has a coaster kit." If that's the case let's Andy a "big boy" coaster kit.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
That's the problem with TSL. It's a weak premise to begin with.
Well that's a whole other topic, but really its nitpicky at this point. Its happening, its being built so no point in being in denial or pouting at this point. I'm in no way suggesting this will be a ground breaking land, or attraction in Slinky's case, but this coaster could provide a nice small thrill for the whole family.

Last edited:

trainplane3

I do like the bright color of the track. I guess it makes it more convincing that it's plastic and not just any other rollercoaster.
Only downside is how quickly it'll fade in the Florida sun. I know Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point finally got repainted last year. Maverick is still in need of it I believe, it was almost pink. But then again, it is a small coaster that is low to the ground so repainting shouldn't be as big of a deal as 90% of Cedar Point's rides.

Goofyernmost

I didn't say it wasn't. I don't have a problem with steel coasters.

I was just reacting to all the "it's ok that it's a bare steel coaster because Andy has a coaster kit." If that's the case let's Andy a "big boy" coaster kit.
We (I) am OK with it because it fits the theme of toys in a backyard that belong to kids and played with by kids. That (big boy) coaster would not be something that could be made into a toy so the theme would be broken. All that are able to realize theme should not be upset by it being a bare coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom