Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Next Big Thing

Manta at SeaWorld San Diego is not the same as Manta at SeaWorld Orlando. And Mack has built seven of their Launch Coaster type.
I looked up a ride video for that ride and it still looks for intense than Slinky. And embarrassingly enough, far better themed than Slinky will be.

I also think Slinky is likely to go slower than Manta. I personally don't see it topping 35mph... Manta hits about 45.

jaxonp

I looked up a ride video for that ride and it still looks for intense than Slinky. And embarrassingly enough, far better themed than Slinky will be.

I also think Slinky is likely to go slower than Manta. I personally don't see it topping 35mph... Manta hits about 45.

Manta at seaward san diego is pretty darn tame. Its super smoother and very low to the ground. It likely hits 45 from the launch in the beginning. I think we'd be lucky to get a ride like that!

Next Big Thing

Manta at seaward san diego is pretty darn tame. Its super smoother and very low to the ground. It likely hits 45 from the launch in the beginning. I think we'd be lucky to get a ride like that!
I'm just going off the POV concept video that Disney released and the POV of Manta SD and Slinky looked tamer.

roj2323

bioreconstruct‏@bioreconstruct 1m1 minute ago
Toy Story land in the foreground. pic.twitter.com/HIsPO6wrev
C5h1Yk7WUAALICQ.jpg:large

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom