Toy Story 4

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
“We love these characters so much; they are like family to us," says Lasseter. “We don’t want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what’s gone before. 'Toy Story 3' ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another 'Toy Story' movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee, and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie — and I wanted to direct it myself.”

The script for Toy Story 4 will be provided by actors-turned-screenwriters Rashida Jones and Will McCormack, who previously penned and starred in Celeste and Jesse Forever. They're working from a story idea by Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, and Lee Unkrich! Pixar's Galyn Susman will produce.

Mickey_777

Seems like overkill but I'm sure it'll be good. It'd been cool if it came out in 2016 for Toy Story's 20th anniversary

FoozieBear

Gonzo was right in Muppets Most Wanted!

This idea is literally the worst. They should really move on from making more Toy Story movies. It's all downhill from here.

I'm looking forward much more to Disney Animation's upcoming films. They've delivered tremendously since 2007, and their future is promising. Pixar is dead in my eyes, and are rolling out nothing but boring sequels.

Tony Perkis

I'm looking forward much more to Disney Animation's upcoming films. They've delivered tremendously since 2007, and their future is promising. Pixar is dead in my eyes, and are rolling out nothing but boring sequels.

That's just factually incorrect.

Disney Animation is on a roll right now (with their high being Wreck-It Ralph, by a wide margin), but they haven't come close to hitting the pinnacle of Pixar's best.

FoozieBear

That's just factually incorrect.

Disney Animation is on a roll right now (with their high being Wreck-It Ralph, by a wide margin), but they haven't come close to hitting the pinnacle of Pixar's best.

That's not even what I said. I said the future is much more promising than Pixar's is. Pixar is currently rolling out movies like Cars 2 and Brave, and their upcoming ones are mostly boring sequels. Disney Animation is more original and their quality is so much better than current-day Pixar.

Can we go yet?

nonononononononnononononoonooooo
it ended so perfectly! Have some shorts on ABC family but not a whole new movie! :c Guess Pixar is taking more and more steps downhill...

Tony Perkis

That's not even what I said. I said the future is much more promising than Pixar's is. Pixar is currently rolling out movies like Cars 2 and Brave, and their upcoming ones are mostly boring sequels. Disney Animation is more original and their quality is so much better than current-day Pixar.
Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur, and Pete Doctor's Day of the Dead film have me now intrigued than DAS's films.

erasure fan1

Toy Story 3 ended so perfectly that I cannot imagine why they would do this. Oh wait, they are in love with money. Never mind.

nonononononononnononononoonooooo
it ended so perfectly! Have some shorts on ABC family but not a whole new movie! :c Guess Pixar is taking more and more steps downhill...

I am pretty sure I am in the minority on this one but for me the end was far from perfect. Don't get me wrong, I still loved the movie but I didn't like the fact that Woody was an "old family toy" but yet they just give him away at the end? It just sort of rubbed me the wrong way. So the toy has been passed down to them, but now they just don't care since toy story 2? Wouldn't they want to pass it down to Andys or Mollys kids? For me a perfect ending would have been Andy's kid getting the toys somehow.

As far as toy story 4 goes, as long as it can live up to first 3 then I'm all for it. If we end up with another cars 2 then no thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom