Townhouses

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
Hi, I am looking into buying a townhouse in Florida within the next year and was wondering if anyone knew the communities that have townhouses in Windermere. I need the place to be safe because it will be a second home and there will be times when it is left unattended. Thanks for input.

sillyspook13

Are you looking to buy a new or previously owned townhouse? What type of square footage and what details about the floorplan are you looking for? I currently live in a townhouse in Windermere and I'm pretty familiar with the developments in the area.

TTATraveler

Hi, I am looking into buying a townhouse in Florida within the next year and was wondering if anyone knew the communities that have townhouses in Windermere. I need the place to be safe because it will be a second home and there will be times when it is left unattended. Thanks for input.

Preston Square (Centerline Homes), Wickham Park (Ashton Woods), Berkshire Place (Pulte Homes) are all located along Overstreet Road. These are technically in Unicorporated Orange County, but you will have a Windermere mailing address. They are all new construction, some still under construction. There is another one a little south, I think it is called Newburry Park?? It is located at the corner of Reams Road and CR535. I believe the Lake Burden development has townhomes under construction but they are no longer KB Homes. There are also condos under construction there. There lots of other developments, not sure if they have townhomes or not. Then there are more townhomes and single family homes near Winter Garden Village near the 429, but you'll be in Winter Garden instead of Windermere.

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. I'm looking to be in a townhouse that overlooks the park so that I can see the fireworks at night. Any more suggestions?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom