1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Town Car Service Recommendation

Discussion in 'Ground & Air Transportation' started by smartmouse, Apr 10, 2017.

1. smartmouse

smartmouse New Member

Hello,

We have always flown into MCO and taken the Magical Express to our hotel and then back to the airport. This trip we will be staying on-property at Disney, but then moving to Universal for 2 nights. I've been researching car companies and not one company I have seen has had consistently good reviews.

Can you please suggest limo companies you liked (or didn't) and why?

Thanks,
    Cristin

2. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

We've used Tiffany Towncar off and on for 17 years now. Not one complaint from us and we even had flight issues that caused us to be late. They were over the top amazing with us that time.

All companies I've seen have had bad reviews a well as good. Some people just have bad luck or are hard to please.

Furiated likes this.
  3. smartmouse

smartmouse New Member Original Poster

The fact that you have consistently used Tiffany Town Car for years indicates it is reliable. I will be booking with them. Thank you!

4. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

Glad to help! I hope you have a good experience too. Our last one we had my disabled aunt with us and he was more than professional and helpful getting her wheelchairs and the like. Big thumbs up from us all around!

5. trylon57

trylon57 Member

We've been looking for a new car service, after the bad experience we had last time with another company. I will definitely look into Tiffany Towncar. Thanks for the advice.

helenabear likes this.
  6. s&k'smom

s&k'smom Well-Known Member

Just another fan of Tiffany Town Car. Just booked them for our August trip.

helenabear likes this.
  7. smartmouse

smartmouse New Member Original Poster

Update: we used Tiffany Town car and were happy with the service. Thanks again for the suggestions!