Tower Of Terror Reception?

Disneyfan2000

Original Poster
Hey everyone im watching The Disney Fairy Tale weddings right now and they were naming a few reception areas one was The Living Seas and the other The Tower Of Terror. Is that true where in TOT can you have the party? and if possiable maybe a picture of this place. Thats if it exsist anyway

thankz!:wave:

manda0125

Tot

This was one of the places I was going to have my reception. At the time I was thinking Halloween theme (Oct. wedding). I never got into details about it with my wedding planner because we had too many people. I was always under the assumption it would be in the lobby. You can also have a reception at Great Movie ride in the Wizard of OZ scene I thought that was cool as well.

k.hunter30

This was one of the places I was going to have my reception. At the time I was thinking Halloween theme (Oct. wedding). I never got into details about it with my wedding planner because we had too many people. I was always under the assumption it would be in the lobby. You can also have a reception at Great Movie ride in the Wizard of OZ scene I thought that was cool as well.
That. Would. Freak. Me. Out.
flying monkeys *shudders*

I've also head that you can have something in the HM as well.

manda0125

reception

That. Would. Freak. Me. Out.
flying monkeys *shudders*

I've also head that you can have something in the HM as well.

I would of loved to have the reception in the HM!! I'm sure that must cost a lot of $$$$$.

PS: DisneyFan2000, is the show you are watching on Food Network?

kybred72

That's so darn cool! When I looked at getting married @ WDW, we were going to do a reception at either Coral Reef or an outdoor dessert reception at the Italian Pavilion in Epcot and watch Illuminations.

Didn't get married at WDW, but maybe we can renew our vows there someday!!!

What channel is this show on, would love to watch it!

rosie.ca

ooo now i want to get married just so i can have the reception at tower of terror... hmmmm i just need to find a groom :drevil:

SallyShine

Serioulsy, isn't it really dusty in the lobby of TT? Maybe they would clean it up and then re-dust it. Also, I didn't think there was actually anything but ride area inside the HM. Where would they have it? DH had a work thing in the GMR. He said it was very cool. We also went to a party at Madame Toussads (sp?) in London. It was fun but a little weird.

bgraham34

I would totally want to have a Party at FantasyLand. I think that would be a blast. I also think the Wizard of Oz would be fun too. Great pictures to be made.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

You can also use the gangster scene and the old west scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom