Votes: 3 11.1%
  • classic rides from Disney's past

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • villains park

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I know a similar thread has been started, but I have seen some great ideas for a 5th Disney park. What is your absolute favorite one?

WDW-Imagineer

Although I love the Villian idea, I don't feel that Disney would make it another park. I think Disney Sea has much more potential as a park. The Villians can become another land at MK.

I hope nobody votes for Roller Coaster/ Thrill park or I'm gonna scream!!! :eek:

NowInc

The villians idea is not to far off for what they have planned for the MGM main attraction. Due to the low satisfaction rate of the Great Movie ride..disney has had countless meetings about what to do about it. The strongest and most likley solution is going to be the gutting out of the ride..and replacing it with a "storybook" type ride where villians jump out of the books and run around the ride. According to rumors..the ride system for this is going to be some hollographic imaging technique that the military currently uses in advanced training. It involves the "riders" to be surrounded by special screens that create some amazing visuals. Why has disney not used this yet??? well...according to the same source i have that said the rumor in the first place...the technology is so real that the military has complaints that soldiers actually WALK THRU the screens (breaking them) because the imaging is TOO real.

Weird huh?

markymark

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I hope they go for the Disney Sea option. I agree that the villain ideas is great, and obviously one Disney themselves like, but It's true, I dont think that they could fill a complete park.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Although I love the Villian idea, I don't feel that Disney would make it another park. I think Disney Sea has much more potential as a park. The Villians can become another land at MK.

I hope nobody votes for Roller Coaster/ Thrill park or I'm gonna scream!!! :eek:

I WISH they would make villian park. That place would rock and that park can give you the reason why they hate mickey :)

Disney Maniac

I love the Villian park idea, but I really don't think that it'll manifest itself. The DisneySea idea is really cool, I think, and would actually prefer that to be the new park rather than the villians, which might be good as another land in another park.

Frankcub

I went to see the Villian's Dinner a few weeks back at the Grand Floridian...boy was it a hoot!! I understand that it is to be replaced by a "Pooh" character meal. Although this sounds o.k., I think I'd prefer the Villian dinner...
A Villian theme park?? Now THAT sounds interesting (VBG!) But then again, Disney Sea sounds like the best idea yet.

wdwcrazy

I don't think a whole villain park would be very popular with kids, especially little girls. They could do another land at MK with villains, but not a whole park. Never will there be a rollercoaster park, and no chance for disney's past attractions. The only real shot of those parks is DIsneySea.

Sire_Bobbie

Out of those choices definitly DisneySea has the best chances of becoming a reality. It has the most potential for fullfilling all of Disney's usual standards. This could of course include 2 or 3 thrill rides as well as a villians section, Ursula's body language course, perhaps.

As for past attractions, unfortunatly the people in charge usually like to leave the past where it is.

Goofster

I don't think there should be a third park, they should just take the great rides from TDS and a villains park and put them in the current rides,
Indy-TDS to the Studios
Stormrider-TDS to Epcot
Journey Into Center of Earth-TDS to MK
Villains stuff-Villains Park- to MK
I'm sure there's more, this is just what i've thought of so far.

Disney Fan

A WDW Disney Seas park has my vote. They already have the protoype in Tokyo, so hopefully it could be put together faster than one that is a totally new concept. Reusing good ideas in different locations seems to be a trend of Disney's. I'm sure this saves them tons of money and time.

Herbie53

Premium Member
Out of these choices I'd say Disney Sea is the best. I think the villians would be perfect for a MK land. I love the classic ride park idea, but I can't honestly say its practical. And allow me to apologize in advance for being blunt, but any mention of a thrill ride park is total crap!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom