ToT map?

bethram

Original Poster
Can anyone give me specifics on how to find the course map for the ToT 10 miler? I've tried looking on the espn site but I can't find it, that's why I'm looking for specific directions. I don't normal have this type of problem, I don't recall having any trouble finding the course map for the 2011 Princess Half.

Thanks!

fmingo36

Can anyone give me specifics on how to find the course map for the ToT 10 miler? I've tried looking on the espn site but I can't find it, that's why I'm looking for specific directions. I don't normal have this type of problem, I don't recall having any trouble finding the course map for the 2011 Princess Half.

Thanks!

It has not been posted yet. Since it's the first year of the event it might be a bit before we see it. They usually don't post until a few months before the event.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
They're advertising multiple terrains for this race, which make me wonder what my footwear choice will be. I might have to go get a trail runner to be sure I'm good on all surfaces.

Mad Stitch

They're advertising multiple terrains for this race, which make me wonder what my footwear choice will be.

They have advertised that in the past as well. There is a trip report somewhere that said it consists of grass and a gravel service road as you run through the WWoS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom