TOT - How near are we?

Richy_roo

Original Poster
With the Tower of Terror, almost ground breaking in disney california adventure and another popping up in the Disney Seas Tokyo...

could it just be..

is there more than a chance...

Can they build 3 at once and slap the 3rd at the disney studios in paris??????

I wait and hope.

neilybealy

Originally posted by Richy_roo
With the Tower of Terror, almost ground breaking in disney california adventure and another popping up in the Disney Seas Tokyo...

could it just be..

is there more than a chance...

Can they build 3 at once and slap the 3rd at the disney studios in paris??????

I wait and hope.

I don't see why they can't :slurp:

Although I've not been to disneyland paris yet - people I know have been and said that it simply wasn't the same as WDW - the CM's in paris were miserable which is such a shame

Jimengland

It is true the CM's are miserable ***** but the park is the best I have been to, (I haven't done DCA, TDL or TDS).
I didn't know of the TDS version, where is it to be put.

Goofster

It will be put in the New York Area, and that is also very very close to groundbreaking.

If they do add 3, I hope they theme the DCA version a little different from the MGM version, and I hope that DSP gets a new york themed one like TDS. Make each one have it's own unique look.

Dutchdlpfreak

There will be a ToT in the WDS. The groundbreaking has also begun and the tower is bound to be ready in 2004. So yes, there will be a Tower of Terror in the WDS. And it is most likely to be the same as its brother in Orlando.

Spocky

I recently spoke to some castmembers of the studio's and they confirmed that there will be a ToT in the studio's. As Dutchdlpfreak wrote it won't be open for 2004.

But the most important is that it's coming.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom