Top Fast Pass Attractions for 4 yr old?

Ms.Sunshine

Original Poster
Which attractions are FP+ musts? will definitely book one for 7DMT, but any others that we must have a Fast Pass for? DD is only 38" tall, so we're doing most of the rides that don't have a height requirement.

HRHPrincessAriel

If your daughter wants to meet Anna and Elsa, a fastpass is a must.
Yes.

MK: Speedway, Peter Pan, Jungle Cruise, Winnie the Poo, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Buzz?

DHS-toy story

AK-safari

Past that I think the line wasn't too long for others(minus certain meet and greets)

DisneyFans4Life

If you're doing MK, definitely get one for Peter Pan's Flight and Winnie the Pooh. Both are short rides, but kids love them! Voyage of the Little Mermaid is another good one, but I wouldn't necessarily use a FP on it because the waits usually aren't more than about 20 minutes. Also look at Dumbo and the Barnstormer. Does she like the characters? Anna and Elsa tend to get backed up, so a FP would be good for that as well.

Tinkerbell397

Hey @Ms.Sunshine .... we will be at Disney at the same time but we arrive on the 5th and leave on the 10th. We went last November with our granddaughter and saw no need to visit Disney Studios. There was enough to keep her busy with the MK, AK and Epcot. I agree with the advise above....Anna and Elsa are a must and Fast Passes for Peter Pan's Flight and Winnie the Pooh and also a must....always long lines. Be sure to take the The Wildlife Express Train to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Lots of fun. See you there....:cat:

DizneyPryncess

We took our 4 year old last month. We used our MK fastpasses on Anna & Elsa, 7DMT and Enchanted Tales with Belle. On our second day there, we used them on Jungle Cruise, BTMR and Peter Pan. They all ended up being good choices for us, as they all had long waits when we were there. And our daughter loved each of these. I think BTMR may have a 40 inch height requirement (my daughter is 42 inches.) The rest you should be good on though!

Victor Kelly

I agree with the posters above. You can add Muppets to the list for the Studios. And possibly Star Tours.

You may get lucky, and DD grows another 2 inches by March:D.

If she does grow, then add Splash and Big Thunder for MK, possibly Space Mountain too.

HRHPrincessAriel

I agree with the posters above. You can add Muppets to the list for the Studios. And possibly Star Tours.

You may get lucky, and DD grows another 2 inches by March:D.

If she does grow, then add Splash and Big Thunder for MK, possibly Space Mountain too.
Space is 44. My kiddo was disappointed she couldn't ride

sophie_the_pooh

We went in September with our 4 year old son. We used FPs at MK on 7DMT, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Buzzlightyear ranger spin, Peter Pan and the Barnstormer. My son's favorite ride was the Barnstormer, his first roller coaster, but we didn't actually need the FP, I think we rode it at least 5 times and never waited more than 5 minutes, FP or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom