Top 5 video game soundtracks.

Sped2424

Original Poster
So if you had to what would be your top 5 in any order or just 5 in general video games whose soundtrack truly blew you away for me its gotta be
Bioshock infinite

Kingdom hearts

The legend of Zelda series (Cop out I know but from wind waker to ocrina of time all the way to skyward sword its all amazing)

The last of us (the guitar to me is just so attached to the world and compliments it perfectly)

Batman arkham city (the opening theme still gives me chills)

Figgy1

Premium Member
The only gaming I really do is my zumba workout. That being said I do like Kingdom Hearts and Kinect Disneyland.

bsiev1977

There's one use of a song that really stands out for me.
In Black Ops 1, there's the level where you are on a boat moving down a river toward the objective. Playing over the level is Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones.

Zman-ks

I really like Injustice: Gods Among Us
75.gif

Sped2424

Original Poster
Honorable mention. Valve logo music.(I don't know why but that 14 second track always makes me feel almost dirty)

5. Portal. Still Alive.

4. Journey.

3. Skyrim: Main theme (I must use the Stirling/Hollins cover because of reasons:D )

2. Wing Commander Prophecy: Prophecy.

1. Halo 3 theme (Once again I must use the Stirling cover)

AHHH such good choices!!! I love journey alot, and portal has some great songs but the writing for that game is impeccable. And Lindsay sterling is a beast at the violin she did a couple legend of zelda songs that I can't get enough of

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
AHHH such good choices!!! I love journey alot, and portal has some great songs but the writing for that game is impeccable. And Lindsay sterling is a beast at the violin she did a couple legend of zelda songs that I can't get enough of

Lindsay Stirling is pretty awesome. I stumbled upon her when she did a duet with the Piano Guys.

NowInc

...now I feel old..but a LOT of you youngin's missed out on the Lucasarts adventure games of the 90s. AMAZING soundtracks...best of all being...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom