Top 3 Disney Springs restaurants.

Jess G

Original Poster
Could be quick service or sit down. I didn't want to say "favorite restaurant" because I know I'll end up getting mainly Raglan Road as a suggestion. The only 2 places I've eaten downtown are raglan road and earl of sandwich. I'm looking to branch out more!

PS - I will probably never stop saying "downtown" lol

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Besides those 2....D-Luxe burger QS, Splitsville TS (delicious all around including Sushi) , Wolfgang Express QS, the food trucks that are all QS, STK TS , Homecoming TS, Boathouse TS, Morimoto TS, etc. Lots of great options. Sorry I can't get it down to 3! Lol ;)

shipley731

I like Raglan Road, but my current favorites are The Boathouse & Homecoming. (Morimoto is a close third.). I'm also seriously looking forward to the opening of The Polite Pig. The same folks own & operate The Ravenous Pig and Cask & Larder in the Orlando area. They are fantastic restaurants. I expect nothing less out of Polite Pig.

Jess G

Original Poster
I've also been wanting to dine at boathouse for a while but I've always been on the DDP so it never seemed worth the 2 credits when I read over the pricing. Hubby wants to try paddlefish but most of the reviews I've read were along the lines of good food - not so good service.

reptar77

I've also been wanting to dine at boathouse for a while but I've always been on the DDP so it never seemed worth the 2 credits when I read over the pricing. Hubby wants to try paddlefish but most of the reviews I've read were along the lines of good food - not so good service.
The boathouse is very good also. My husband LOVES their lobster cocktail.
17536112591_0772635498_b.jpg

cupcake__

I love The Boathouse.

Sorry, but I can't recommend 3. We tried Morimoto when it first opened and were quite disappointed but then I read a bunch of positive reviews so decided to give it another chance. We went again and ordered completely different items thinking maybe we just chose the wrong things. No. We liked it even less the second time. Since then we've stuck with The Boathouse on Disney Springs visits because it's always great.

Otterhead

I haven't done Morimito's table service but I enjoyed the food so much at the Street Food QS that I went back three times. Raglan Road is a good time if you can deal with the wait for food. I also have to say that for a quick bite, the Poutine place near World of Disney is a hearty meal and extremely tasty.

Otterhead

Have you had the poutine at Le Cellier?
I have only tried it once, several years ago, and remember it being very tasty and much like the poutine I've had in Canada.
The poutines they serve at "The Daily Poutine" in DS are very tasty but not exactly "authentic" -- the 'classic' is a basic cheese curds & gravy on fries, but the "French" is mushroom cream sauce and gruyere. My favorite was the "Latin poutine": fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork, and queso fresco. Really really tasty and a hearty lunch for about $9.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just my 2 cents my boys loved D Lux burger but liked the burgers at the Fountain at Swalphin even better. We only had apps and drinks at Morrimotos and were quite pleased. Here's something out of left field seeing it's a non park trip, Go up to City Walk and go to Antojitos if you like Mexican. Better than any Mexican at Disney, drinks are stronger and cheaper, runs and hides under large rock ps cab it if you go

cjlyon

While one of our favorites is Raglan Road. Our new favorite is House of Blues and we also enjoyed Wolfgang Puck Express. I'm looking forward to try Chef Art Smith's Homecoming on our next trip.

EvilQueen-T

Right now probably Raglan Rd and Art Smith Homecoming. For quick serve Blaze (but we get them at home too). Frontera Cocina was pretty good but not enough to make my top 3. Haven't tried STK, The Boathouse, or Paddlefish and am really looking forward to the Polite Pig and Edison.

NiarrNDisney

Here are my picks:

TS - House of Blues, Raglan Road, Surprise pick - Splitsville (Such amazing sushi)

CS - Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich, Food Trucks in Exposition Park

Can't wait to try - Florida Homecoming, Morimoto Asia Including the CS Streetfood, Paddlefish, YeSake

Last edited:

Jess G

Original Poster
We are thinking of replacing our narcoossee's brunch with the house of blues gospel brunch. It's been on our bucket list and hubby is always happy with an all you can eat meal.

I'm narrowing things down to homecoming, boathouse, or splitsville for another meal.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Table: Homecoming, Frontera, and Ragland Road. Morimoto's is a runner up for table service.

Quick: Earl of Sandwich, Cooke's of Dublin, and Morimoto Street Food. Deluxe burger is runner up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom