Top 15 ships in the industry

21stamps

7 days, better itineraries, better adult amenities, and restaurants are a bit nicer imo
I'm wondering if that was a mistake. If the Dream and Fantasy weren't supposed to be flipped, there is an obvious mistake in the description of the Dream, calling it "The Fantasy".

I'm surprised that 2 Oasis class ships made the list, but not a Quantum class.

ChuckElias

Original Poster
You could always do a back-to-back. That's what our next cruise will be!

better itineraries
Honestly, once I've done Cozumel or Grand Cayman a couple times, I'm good. I like St. Thomas, but I don't need it.

And if you do the back-to-back, you get Castaway Cay twice. (Want to come with us in April 2018??? :) )

better adult amenities
Personally, I like 687 much better than O'Gills. I like the funky little seating area outside the District on Deck 4, which the Fantasy doesn't have. The other lounges to me are a draw.

and restaurants are a bit nicer imo
My wife does like the Royal Court on the Fantasy more than Royal Palace on the Dream. (She thinks "Palace" is a little too "cartoony", which seems like an odd criticism of a Disney product. But I digress. . .) And I do like making my own cartoon character in Animator's Palate on the Fantasy, which doesn't happen on the Dream. But other than that, I don't see a huge difference in the restaurants.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Fantasy. I just don't see one as "hands down" better than the other. Interesting to compare notes, tho!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom