Disregard

disney4life2008

A few times I have seen Mary Poppins in the garden outside of Casey's literally with no wait. But it's only about a few minutes because she appears out of no where.

Point 3 is great. But into at least the mid 90s people did in fact dress to impress. Albeit hot! Today, I hate that people show up to the parks looking and smelling like they just crawled out of a garbage can. And do not get me started on these filthy people who proclaim, we don't shower we take a dip in the pool. Disgusting!

Megamazing

In the Parks
Yes
A few times I have seen Mary Poppins in the garden outside of Casey's literally with no wait. But it's only about a few minutes because she appears out of no where.

Point 3 is great. But into at least the mid 90s people did in fact dress to impress. Albeit hot! Today, I hate that people show up to the parks looking and smelling like they just crawled out of a garbage can. And do not get me started on these filthy people who proclaim, we don't shower we take a dip in the pool. Disgusting!
I couldn't imagine being in the parks in anything other than shorts and a tank top. Too hot otherwise!

disney4life2008

I couldn't imagine being in the parks in anything other than shorts and a tank top. Too hot otherwise!

It is interesting because the culture of disney changed in the 1990s. I remember through at least 1995, it was not uncommon for people to dress just like the commercials. I remember my family did. I honestly do not recall flip flops, I am positive people wore them. I need to look at the roseanne episode.

In present day, I dress comfortable but I do not show up looking a mess.

21stamps

It is interesting because the culture of disney changed in the 1990s. I remember through at least 1995, it was not uncommon for people to dress just like the commercials. I remember my family did. I honestly do not recall flip flops, I am positive people wore them. I need to look at the roseanne episode.

I was at WDW wearing jellies and skorts in the 80s.. and a banana clip in my hair.

My mom and dad BOTH wore semi tight
short-shorts,lol my dad with knee socks and sneakers and a polo. I hope we never go back to that horrendous style.

Megamazing

In the Parks
Yes

I don't try to look a mess, but I am just a natural mess all the time, bahaha.

Disney4family

Last week we saw tons of people in jeans, leggings, sweatshirts and black everything. It made me so uncomfortable to look at them as we were already melting in our t-shirts & shorts at 8am.
What are people thinking when they pack? It's Orlando (not Anchorage). It's August (not January).

Megamazing

In the Parks
Yes
Last week we saw tons of people in jeans, leggings, sweatshirts and black everything. It made me so uncomfortable to look at them as we were already melting in our t-shirts & shorts at 8am.
What are people thinking when they pack? It's Orlando (not Anchorage). It's August (not January).
Ugh that makes me nauseous just thinking about it. Maybe they were from somewhere hotter than Florida?

disney4life2008

I have seen women in high heels at the parks. How they managed that? Idk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom