Too early to do a pre-trip report?? nah...

This is my first pre-trip report and I hope it goes over well. The trip is not untill July 10 so were at the 125 day mark now. (i hope this PTR is not too early but im just so excited!) Here's who is gong:

Me (Nicole)- Disney fan since '93 and turning 21 on the trip
My boyfriend (Troy, 20)- first time disney trip with me, he admits he's a little scared to see how much of a Disney fanatic I am. lol
My Mom (Beth, 41)- she likes disney too just not as much as me and my brother
My Brother (Austin, 17)- just as crazy about Disney as I am

This will also be our first trip to the world since my father has passed away 3 years ago and he was a bigger disney fan than us (more than likely lol). Disney was always a special vacation for us so this will be a sad/happy trip.

We will leave KY on Saturday and drive down to POP (i have a fear of flying). We will be there from Sunday July 11th untill Saturday 17th, then its the long drive back home. We have a 4 day park hopper pass with Animal Kingdom on our to do list for Monday then hopping over to the Magic Kingdom. Start at Epcot Tuesday, DHS on Wednesday, Thursday a no park day and then Friday MK all day :) Also trying to volunteer and get the special fast passes.

We are also on the dining plan and hope to get reservations at Chef Mickeys, Coral Reef, Boma, 50's Prime Time, Whispering Canyon, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

Side note: My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 4 years and we have talked about engagements a lot. I know it will happen I just don't know how soon, so with that said maybe I can get a little Disney magic happening and get a proposal there!

I'm very excited about this trip, as you can see by me doing this report so early! :sohappy:

125 Days!!!!

Goofygirl07

Original Poster
We are at the 10 day mark! We had to make a minor adjustment to our trip. We will be staying at All Star Sports instead of POP now :[ It's not a total bummer but I wanted to stay at POP again. We had to switch because POP didn't have any extra rooms for my moms boyfriend so we had to move to Sports.

But I'm counting down the days and I'm super excited!
malestorm.jpg

My brother, My bestfriend and Me (in the middle) 2004!
(gross on the bangs lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom