Too crowded!!

PhotoDave219

Potentially unrelated:
But I read a post on Instagram that was made by a Face Character Princess.
She was complaining about the crowds, and how children were still in the parks at 3am.
I mean, she was really complaining about guests. I'm pretty sure if Disney found her account she would be fired.

I agree with her. She should not get in trouble for questioning why small children are in a theme park at 3 AM.

Mr Anderson

MK was packed last night. No shocker there and we totally expected it. What drives me nuts is the idiots who just walk around oblivious to the thousands of people around them. You can't walk down MS USA while staring up at the castle. I got ran into so many times with not so much as an "excuse me" and then most people just look at you like it's your fault. At one point a guy turned around to talk to his friends and was walking backwards, as he was about to collide into me I put my arm out and grabbed him and I seriously wanted to push him down. If my wife hadn't been there I may have. He didn't even say sorry, his friend told him to watch out but he just kept walking.

and to people with double wide strollers, why do you think it's OK to stop right in the middle of the crowded pathway to rummage around for little Johnnys juice box or whatever it is your looking for? I don't mind all the strollers, just don't act like everybody should yield to you when your kid throws the blanket on the ground and you decide to give them a scolding while others just want to get by. I will say that I saw many parents who.very quick to move over or grab their kid when they were getting in people's way and to those responsible parents I seriously say THANK YOU!

The parks being crowded aren't the worst thing, it's the morons that don't respect the fact that other people are actually there and they're trying to enjoy themselves as well. A little respect for others would make a huge difference.
Amen to all of this. We just returned from a trip from Dec 4-12, and on this trip, along with an increase of what you mentioned, I noticed an ENORMOUS increase of inept, mindless drones either a) text-walking, b) just ooh-ahh-ing at something off in the distance, not watching where they were going at all, or c) families re-enacting 'Hands Across America' and stretching their family of 5 across the middle of the walkways, hand in hand, side by side, refusing to budge. I'm glad I remembered the 5 D's of dodgeball, as they came in handy: Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and...

dodge.

kucarachi

I agree with her. She should not get in trouble for questioning why small children are in a theme park at 3 AM.

I have been reading about a conspiracy theory that Disney is using Aerosol based caffeine mist to keep young children up longer, thus spending more time at the parks and more money. The parents most likely took a long nap in the afternoon to avoid the crowds and sun, then stayed out late or they could be awful humans we'll never know....but seriously Caffeine Mist, it's real.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Amen to all of this. We just returned from a trip from Dec 4-12, and on this trip, along with an increase of what you mentioned, I noticed an ENORMOUS increase of inept, mindless drones either a) text-walking, b) just ooh-ahh-ing at something off in the distance, not watching where they were going at all, or c) families re-enacting 'Hands Across America' and stretching their family of 5 across the middle of the walkways, hand in hand, side by side, refusing to budge. I'm glad I remembered the 5 D's of dodgeball, as they came in handy: Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and...

dodge.
'Hands Across America' lmao. It's true though. And they always stop to decide which way to go in the intersections. I just walk right at Em as if we were playing red rover. They better move too, cuz I'm coming over.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I have been reading about a conspiracy theory that Disney is using Aerosol based caffeine mist to keep young children up longer, thus spending more time at the parks and more money. The parents most likely took a long nap in the afternoon to avoid the crowds and sun, then stayed out late or they could be awful humans we'll never know....but seriously Caffeine Mist, it's real.
image.jpg

PhotoDave219

Wouldn't cocaine just be cheaper?

PhotoDave219

dodge.

I think I saw something about that on the Ocho this weekend…

FutureCEO

When I was small, well, a teen (late 90s). A lady wanted to take pictures of the night parade so I gave her some space. Well, she kept moving in and in slowly to me pushing me out. So I might have pushed her. :angelic:

She was foreign. Not European or Southern American though.

Now I just don't care. If you walk into me, I'm not walking out of the way.

rob0519

This thread just confirms crowds are unmanageable almost all year. It's getting impossible to justify a 3, 5 or 10 thousand dollar expense on a trip to be crushed by crowds, not be able to ride multiple attractions, anguish over restaurant reservations 180 days in advance and take 90 minutes to get back to your onsite hotel.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

I didn't know coast to coast am was on now.

Bolt

This thread just confirms crowds are unmanageable almost all year. It's getting impossible to justify a 3, 5 or 10 thousand dollar expense on a trip to be crushed by crowds, not be able to ride multiple attractions, anguish over restaurant reservations 180 days in advance and take 90 minutes to get back to your onsite hotel.
Sounds like you'll be making it less crowded for everyone. Thank you!

We were at MK Saturday night 12.13 and I couldn't believe how busy it was there and for the the first time People mover line was wrapped around the robot and went past the rockets and and was getting close to Space Mountain line. Also mention that Space Mountain was down more than it was up that night Pooh closed early because of a malfunction we walked off that one, COP having it's issues there also.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
o_O

mouse_luv

Not only is the temperatures cold at night but the population inside the park is over eel ing. It sucks the enjoyment right out of the experience. Last night at the frozen show people were yelling at others nit to put their children on their shoulders because they couldn't see. It's becoming unbearable. We r stuck currently on the monorail to go to the grand Floridian, have been waiting over 30 minutes!! Not magical!!

LOL thanks for the laugh today. I would gladly take your 70 degree range day temps right now and 45-60 range night temps in comparison to the abnormally high/humid temps we experienced on our trip in Sept!:hilarious: Also, it's right before Christmas, what did you expect?!:facepalm: And obviously our definitions of magical are different because I would be thrilled to be on the monorail that long lol!

Walter Elias Disney

Attendance is rather high for the castle lighting and fireworks. I'm thrilled that there has been work on the night lighting for Festival of Fantasy. Main Street Electrical Parade is definitely showing wear and tear!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom