Too crowded!!

bhg469

MK is bad but the other parks are manageable today. Got through AK with all walk ons this morning and right now just got off SSE. Test Track is at 30min which is not bad at all, Soarin' is at 70min.
This is why dak and dhs need thEircom additions asap.. I just hope with the spreading crowds comes longer hours again.

DisneyGentleman

ZItd6Vr.jpg

Disney parks are too d**n crowded!

epcot2004

When we go around this time of year we enjoy the atmosphere and lower our expectations of getting on every ride. We had one of our best trips ever using that philosophy and we go at least once per year (for a lot of years!). The lowest attendance we have seen is just after Labor Day. It was creepy, we were on BTMRR with with no one or just a few others (yes the park was open:)). I will take too crowded over no people any day. The caveat to that is NYE, that is a day that we will probably never go back to the parks on.

Figment2005

It's Christmas week and then next week is New Years week. It should be packed to the gils.
The parks have been quite busy, but so far this week, can't speak for today though, the busiest day was still Monday. Mondays in general always seem to be the most packed for the Magic Kingdom.

Maccabee18

For as much as people are saying it's crowded, I have not seen many posts with the Phased closings this year as I did last year. So it may be crowded, but they haven't hit capacity yet.

Mike C

There's more cars than usual this year, may be in part to the much lower gas prices than this time last year. Crowds don't get really crazy insane until Dec 26th. All parks, including Universal and Sea World are massive waves of people.

Parking actually may be more of an issue this year than in the past at the MK, if I got there any later than 7:30 or so, I'd just head to Epcot to park then take monorails to MK.

I know in Universal they have the ticketing system back up and running for both sides of Harry Potter. (Hint: Go to IOA first, then to Diagon Alley if you want to avoid most of it)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom