Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Matt and Kelly

Not overly recent but was there before MNSSHP in 2011. Wasn't the worst restaurant I've eaten at but wasn't something I was overly thrilled about afterwards. Service was great, as to be expected, food was ok.

Wouldn't be my first choice to go back to though I would give it another try.

Jkata87

it's really no better than any other Italian place but in my mind it's an iconic place so you have to eat there at least once

DizneyPryncess

We've been there several times, most recent was May 2011, so not too recent. But we've always enjoyed our food & experience there. It's not a must do every trip, but I'm sure we'll be back.

deanaandrich

We were there last weekend for lunch. It's not my favorite Italian restaurant on property, but we've never had a bad meal there either.

75disney

I have never eaten there (we usually leave to eat at a monorail resort), but my brother-in-law is a waiter there and he recommends it.

JIMINYCR

Last September trip. As others have reviewed... nothing great, food was O.K. but not driving us in because there was anything special on the menu or something we especially was looking forward to ordering again. We went with friends who hadnt been to Tonys before and they were looking for the Lady & Tramp atmosphere. There are other places in MK that would be my first choice to reserve for a meal.

Matt

Logan and Olivia's dad
Premium Member
Not gourmet but not bad either. Eaten there twice in the past 18 months and it was good both times.

draybook

Ate there last night for the second time overall. Had the steak again and while it was nothing to write home about it wasn't exactly Kibbles n Bits either. Honestly, we picked it again because it was convenient for being close to the lockers to change for the MNSSHP and we liked the menu. Not sure if we'll be going back though.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I really don't like Disney food at all. We went there last year, it was just ok. In my opinion.
Don't like Disney food!?!?!?! Blasphemy!! Lol. Maybe your not eating at all the really delicious TS and QS Or your not getting some of the best known items at each place. Like Tony's we have not been back. I would definately not put them In the top catagory.
The food is the best part for me and DH at Disney and we are foodies and try places all over. Only had a select few meals that were just "okay" out of the vast variety we haved tried at Disney! :)

When I went it was in the evening, and I got a table outside and was able to watch the parade go by. That was the best part. The food was decent. I liked the bread and the pistachio creme brulee.

rolls.jpg

pcb.jpg

aladdin2007

while its not the best food, like others have said have never had a bad meal here. we enjoy the pizzia compared to the regular dishes.
we prefer sitting in the main dining room and not the atrium room, its like being in a cafeteria.
sitting outside is really nice when its cool out.

harryk

Dine there every year - DW has on the 'must do' list. Always have the spaghetti & meat balls, since it was good enough for Lady and Tramp. We don't consider it dog food though.

Alexis

Don't like Disney food!?!?!?! Blasphemy!! Lol. Maybe your not eating at all the really delicious TS and QS Or your not getting some of the best known items at each place. Like Tony's we have not been back. I would definately not put them In the top catagory.
The food is the best part for me and DH at Disney and we are foodies and try places all over. Only had a select few meals that were just "okay" out of the vast variety we haved tried at Disney! :)
Well maybe we just haven't been trying the right places... Could you recommens your favorite restaurantS?

DisneyJunkie

We tried it on our last trip, and while the service was ok (about as good as any other TS spot on property), none of our party were overly crazy about the food. Tony's didn't make our "gotta eat there again" list of WDW restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom