Tonight's Dinner

rsoxguy

I know exactly what you're talking about. Why, just this weekend we had a cold front that drove our daily high into the 70's. The 70's!
Let me tell you, I almost had to put on a second t-shirt to carry the palm frond that fell out of a tree out to the curbside. A second t-shirt!
Well, thankfully the daily highs are returning to the 80's tomorrow, but the past two days have been nightmarish to say the least. I just hope that the damage to my sensitive constitution is minimized by a slow return to the 90's.

Nemo14

I know exactly what you're talking about. Why, just this weekend we had a cold front that drove our daily high into the 70's. The 70's!
Let me tell you, I almost had to put on a second t-shirt to carry the palm frond that fell out of a tree out to the curbside. A second t-shirt!
Well, thankfully the daily highs are returning to the 80's tomorrow, but the past two days have been nightmarish to say the least. I just hope that the damage to my sensitive constitution is minimized by a slow return to the 90's.

Careful there - tomorrow night's dinner could be rsoxguy's scalp.... just sayin'

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Bonjour, not really it's 30 and there's going to be a clipper coming through later:mad::mad::mad: More :brb::brb::brb::brb: So tonight I'll be serving couque monseir with white merlot. That's right Mr. Groundhog tonight you're going between a couple of slices of bread with some ham and swiss cheese.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom