1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Tomorrowland area music loop

Discussion in 'WDW Parks General Discussion' started by WDW-Crazy, Oct 25, 2009.

1. WDW-Crazy

WDW-Crazy Active Member

I currently have two tracks, one I downloaded from the net and the other from the WDW Official Album that I've bought back during my last trip in 2007. Would anyone be able to send me a link or mp3's of most of the music from the Tomorrowland area music loop? I would really appreciate it!

2. LudwigVonDrake

LudwigVonDrake Well-Known Member

3. WDW-Crazy

WDW-Crazy Active Member Original Poster

For some reason, I can't get any of those torrent files to open. They appear currupt.

As far as other soundtrack downloads goes, I'm also looking for the following in MP3 format:

-All monorail spiels (Epcot, Express and Resort)
    -World of Motion theme
    -TTA (the "now approaching ----" version and maybe the new one whenever someone manages to upload it)
    -The music loop when you enter Epcot (by the Leave A Legacy monuments)
    -Walt Disney World RR spiel
    -The "Disney Dreams Come True" Parade music (I loved the music to this parade when I saw it in 2007 and was frustrated when they didn't have the music for it out on CD-Rom like the old "Share A Dream Come True" parade).

Many thanks for the help regarding the Tomorrowland music loop. Thanks so much! :)

4. marni1971

marni1971 WDW History nut Premium Member

You are using a torrent client program arn`t you?