Toiletries

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I'm renting a studio for my first time. Can I request extra toiletries or do I only get the ones the first bring and then a few days later when they come to service the room?

lostpro9het

I'm renting a studio for my first time. Can I request extra toiletries or do I only get the ones the first bring and then a few days later when they come to service the room?
If you opt not to have your room serviced everyday then you may purchase a toiletry package for $5. Some have had success just asking mousecleaning for some extra if they see them in the hall.

correcaminos

Just as an FYI they switched to the new Sea Salt H2O toiletries. The amount of shampoo & conditioner you get seems to be quite a bit more. The shampoo also lathered better than the old grapefruit ones so you may or may not need it.

Otherwise on the 4th day you should get it replenished during trash & towel service. Call housekeeping if you need more

EOD K9

Sometimes I will just ask Mousekeeping and hand them two bucks. On my last cruise (I realize it is not the same) I asked for an extra bottle, I left a $5 bill, and had three bottles of shampoo, three conditioners, and three lotions waiting on my bed. A little appreciation to them goes a long way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom