Pre-Trip To Pandora and Beyond...

Well, it only took me 10 months to finish me last TR, so here is my feeble attempt to speed through a pre-trip report. I better hurry because we only have 39 DAYS!!!!!

Just in case you forgot who we are…

IMG_0552.JPG

And here we are in some non-Disney attire...

thumb_FullSizeRender-2_1024.jpg

thumb_FullSizeRender_1024 2.jpg

(That's my sis with us in this pic.)

Our cast of characters:

Me/mom - Mary: I am the original Disney fanatic in our group.

thumb_IMG_4625_1024.jpg

Hubby – Ross - He's the one who works non-stop to make our travels possible.

thumb_IMG_0835_1024.jpg

DD 15 – Julia - My teen who hates being called a teen. She is a stressed filled child who is battling the evils of Chemistry, Japanese and Algebra this year.

thumb_FullSizeRender-4_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4632_1024.jpg

DD 8 – Hope - my 8 year old princess who battles the evils of Autism and Sensory Integration Disorder everyday

thumb_IMG_4666_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_5510_1024.jpg

If you don't know our crazy family, you can read about our past adventures here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-add-a-little-pixie-dust.873100/#post-5707305

2014:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/honey-i-blew-up-the-magic-band-completed.892800/

2015:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-hopping-a-september-2015-trip-report.905518/

2016:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/pop-hop-snack-shop-graduation-celebration-sept-2016.919622/

Now that you know who we are... allow me to take you back to last September...

We were booking our bounce-back for September 2017 - hoping to avoid F&W and planning for the girls and I to come down 2 days early.

Hope had convinced Ross to book 1 night at AoA and the remainder at POR. The plan was that the girls and I would arrive on the 11th spend 1 night at AOA, move to POR on the 12th and then Ross would join us on the 13th. However, we would get a wrench thrown in that plan when the CM told Ross that in order to receive the bounce back for free dinning, we would have to arrive no later than September 9th! Oh and P.S. – F&W was starting in late August!!

Due to Ross’ job – there was no way he could leave before the 13th – he can’t leave his stores until after the Labor Day/ back to school rush is done. What he did next is still blowing my mind away. He booked it! So the bad news is Hope will not get to stay at AoA this time… but the unbelievable, utterly awesome news is that we are going from September 9th – September 23rd!!! Ummm… can you say 2 weeks in Disney?!!!!

We are actually leaving on the 8th because Ross is once again hysterical that we will miss our flight. Since we got a better deal on a flight out of Newark, we are booked to stay at a Park, Sleep & Fly Place close to the airport. I am trying to do my best to cancel it.

If I am correct, I think we are going to be visiting the same time as @Ciara, @lostpro9het , @Disneydreamer23, @MotherofaPrincessLover, and of course, @blgauger (who I guess technically doesn’t “visit” anymore.) So please, if anyone sees us – say hi to us!

So with 39 days to go... let pre-trip countdown begin!!

Brwneyedgirl72

Yay!! Happy to see this pre-trip report. I can't believe how big Hope is now - we've all seen her grow up through your reports. I'm sailing on the Disney Fantasy on 9/9, so will likely be in the parks on 9/16 - I'm will keep an eye out for you

12in12

So happy you get to go back and for 2 weeks as well. Who knows maybe you will even slow down a little in the parks.;)
Julia has turned into such a beautiful young woman, so fun to see your girls grow up when reading your previous TRs.

DisneyPrincess5

So exciting!!! That month or so wait is so awful but so amazing. Awful because it's so close and not here, but amazing because you're so close and it's so exciting to know how close it is!!!

Happy waiting and planning til then. Have a great 2 week trip!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
YAY! You will be there the entire time we are, i feel like we are bound to run into you at some point :D So excited for you guys, two weeks in the world, can you say AH-MAZING? :inlove:

Going to try to post our plans later today - hope our paths will cross at one point!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Woohoo! So excited for you! And even MORE excited that you're visiting for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! :joyfull: That sounds to me like some extra time to take in all of the little details in the parks. ;)

I'll do everything in my power to make a "hey how ya doin?" happen! Looking forward to hearing the rest of your plans. :D

Trying to get our plans posted later today. Let's see if we can sow down enough to take in some details!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Yay!! Happy to see this pre-trip report. I can't believe how big Hope is now - we've all seen her grow up through your reports. I'm sailing on the Disney Fantasy on 9/9, so will likely be in the parks on 9/16 - I'm will keep an eye out for you

Have an awesome cruise! Will keep an eye out for you as well. I think the 16th is our AK day...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom