To pack or buy when arrive??

juniorlilly

We are flying down Wednesday morning!! Initially we have been planning to purchase things like laundry soap, shampoo/conditioner, ...snacks...when we get down there..as to not have that extra weight to carry - and with them being liquid - just easier not to go there?.
I wondering if there are any 'regular' stores around disney anyway..? And do they hike the prices up because they know we will pay..

We were going to buy an umbrella stroller for if we go to Sea World one day - but since we decided just to rent at DW everyday - might as well there too. Just easier -

Should I just pack everything and check it at the airport - I understand no liquids for the carry on.

Thanks,
Lill

3 More Days!!!!:D

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
Okay, I think this fits into this thread. Im going in Feb '07 staying at BC. I have booked Tiffany Towncar Service which includes a stop at a grocery store. My question is...........I understand that I can ship a package to myself at the resort. I have read on here that its a good idea to ship things you will NOT be taking back with you (IE travel size toiletries, snacks, etc) to your resort and have it there the day before you arrive. Should I ship the package from Cali to Flori or wait until I get there and purchase what I want/need at the grocery store with the car service. READY........SET........ADVICE!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! ITS MY FRIST TIME EVER TO WDW :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Okay, I think this fits into this thread. Im going in Feb '07 staying at BC. I have booked Tiffany Towncar Service which includes a stop at a grocery store. My question is...........I understand that I can ship a package to myself at the resort. I have read on here that its a good idea to ship things you will NOT be taking back with you (IE travel size toiletries, snacks, etc) to your resort and have it there the day before you arrive. Should I ship the package from Cali to Flori or wait until I get there and purchase what I want/need at the grocery store with the car service. READY........SET........ADVICE!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! ITS MY FRIST TIME EVER TO WDW :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I would think it would be cheaper to buy it in Florida than to ship it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom