Tips for my honeymoon.

cloe111479

Original Poster
Hi All! :wave:

My fiance' and I are getting married next Saturday 5/12 and heading to the world on 5/13 for 7 days. I have been a million times (I even worked in adventureland on the College Program for 6 months) but my fiance has only been on a grad night trip and when he was 7.

We are eating a character breakfast the first morning and doing the California Grill on 5/17, but does anyone have any other ideas of stuff to do? :shrug:

Keep in mind that we don't want to spend a whole lot of money and we are staying at Coronado.

Any help is appreciated!!!!

k.hunter30

Spend some evenings out celebrating - and not just in the park! DH and I are trying Jellyrolls for the first time this week (I can let you know our opinions when we get back)

Also, if it were my honeymoon, I'd try to relax a bit. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so maybe just go with the idea of doing the rides you really want to do and the rest of the time just enjoying the Disney and newly-wed magic!

Congratulations!

aj_steig

Hi Cloe!

Congrats on your upcoming honeymoon! I am getting married as well this year (September) and we are having our honeymoon at Disney too! So excited!!

Some of the things that we are planning on doing is trying the restaurants that we haven't been able to try in the past due to cost (California Grill, Le Cellier, Wolfgang Puck) etc.. We're going to try the dining plan this time around and see how it works!

We are also planning on going on one of the carriage rides at Port Orleans. I believe they cost around $30 ( plus tip) and it lasts about 30 minutes. There is more information about it on allearsnet.com. We're also considering doing one of the backstage tours (depending on price). I really want to try Dolphins in Depth at Epcot, but I am still having a difficult time justifying the price. If you have tried this and had a great experience, please let me know!:)

Another thing we are planning is taking a trip to the beach. Sadly, I have never been to the ocean and my soon to be hubby really wanted me to see it. We're planning on renting a car for a day and heading down to Clearwater Beach.

Basically, in a nutshell, we're just trying a lot of new things that we haven't been able to do in the past. I don't know if you have a Disney Honeymoon registry (if you still have time before your wedding you should set one up!) It was so much fun adding on things that we haven't done before like parasailing, boating, tours, etc. Check it out if you still have time!

Good luck with your planning and congratulations!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom