• At the end of your stay

Votes: 36 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I believe that screenshot is from the end of "Pure Imagination." The shot you want is this one:

suspense-is-terrible.gif
You are correct, sir.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
hope your expecting a tip for correcting that.
#tonywouldhavewonifcapdidnthaveanunfairhelper #justsaying

disney4life2008

Im at ohana right now. It is not crowed. My soda has sat empty for 15 minutes even after i told the server I wanted a refill. And i have only been brought shrimp and no other grilled meats while everyone else around me has received all in the last 10 minutes.

How much should I tip?

10 minutes later still no refill. I told my server and he got offended. Now seriously, how much should I tip?

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Im at ohana right now. It is not crowed. My soda has sat empty for 15 minutes even after i told the server I wanted a refill. And i have only been brought shrimp and no other grilled meats while everyone else around me has received all in the last 10 minutes.

How much should I tip?

10 minutes later still no refill. I told my server and he got offended. Now seriously, how much should I tip?
Been there before ?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

How much should I tip?

Maybe they read this thread, and realized you probably wouldn't tip them? :cautious: Anyway, I wouldn't wait anywhere near that long before calling a manager over to let them know what is going on. You are way more patient than I would ever be.

disney4life2008

Maybe they read this thread, and realized you probably wouldn't tip them? :cautious: Anyway, I wouldn't wait anywhere near that long before calling a manager over to let them know what is going on. You are way more patient than I would ever be.

It was an off night. The food was not that great either. Everything he would bring the shrimp he would squish the shrimp so it lost its life. Then he was messy because he dropped shrimp all over the place and didn't pick it up. The noodles were dry, even more than usual. The grilled chicken was all fat. It was weird because it was not busy at all.

As a reminder, I always tip at ohana usually more than 20 percent. I should have called the manager over but after 20 minutes of waiting, i was just ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom