Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy

mcurtiss

Original Poster
I don't think this franchise gets a lot of love on here, but my DD still loves these movies and the Disney Fairy shorts on Disney Channel. We've been looking forward to this one for a while as it was pushed back. I'm hoping we get a little more into the Peter Pan world in this one.

mcurtiss

Original Poster
should be arriving in today's mail. having a pizza/viewing party tonight
Tinkerbell_IWCOLT.gif

kelknight84

We somehow got it in the mail yesterday ( a day EARLY!!) which was good because Frozen came a day late and I was ed. Me and the girls enjoyed it. I think the whole series is well done.

Uncle Lupe

That is what we are watching right now. While she is mesmerized by the movies I ordered both the Lithograph set and the Blue Pixie Dust Brush. Figured that would make for a fun surprise in a few months. Anyone else?

mcurtiss

Original Poster
Ordered the brush. We already have a brush from a previous box set. Can't have enough pixie dust!!!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
All I know is my youngest daughter, who is a costume fanatic, has been begging for the Pirate Fairy dress every time we walk into the Disney Store. I'm hopeful that I can avoid the Disney Store for a while after we get the movie, because daddy is a sucker, and she just got a new Snow White and Minnie Mouse dress from various grandparents in the last few weeks.

Magenta Panther

I just watched this....and it was GREAT! It overcame my overall dislike of the series from its opening scene - where we see the Second Star to the Right and hear snatches of "We're Following The Leader"...plus, we got a nice back-story about...a certain main character. (No spoilers - you gotta watch it).

9/10 from me!

Jabbas

Scored the DVD for 8.50 on eBay. Cannot wait to watch this. Not really a fan of the tinker bell series but Peter Pan is my favorite Disney movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom