Tinker Bell meet and greet set to move to Town Square Theater later this Spring at the Magic Kingdom

Chicagoshannon2

If it's just going to be TinkerBelle, she won't need a bigger area. The big draw (at least for us) is being able to meet other fairies from the movie. Now, if they put Peter and Wendy in with her that would be a nice alternative.

What will they put where TinkerBelle meets now?

NewfieFan

Not impressed! I always thought Tinker Bell should have a proper M&G and the one in AL just seemed temporary (especially the queue) BUT why are they taking away the other Fairies? That was always a big draw for my daughter! :( I'm sure she'll be disappointed.

asianway

Not impressed! I always thought Tinker Bell should have a proper M&G and the one in AL just seemed temporary (especially the queue) BUT why are they taking away the other Fairies? That was always a big draw for my daughter! :( I'm sure she'll be disappointed.
It's much more efficient to staff Tink as opposed to a roster of 8 fairies. Also, most people prefer vanilla

wogwog

They have gone the way of Push and the Ziti Sisters. Entertainment replaced by more FastPass Kiosk attendants no doubt.

JLipnick

If it's just going to be TinkerBelle, she won't need a bigger area. The big draw (at least for us) is being able to meet other fairies from the movie. Now, if they put Peter and Wendy in with her that would be a nice alternative.

What will they put where TinkerBelle meets now?
thats what i was wondering. it is a rather large area. hopefully not just another shop.it is perfectly made for a M&G, but who?

asianway

I also wonder if the studio was paying for that as promotion for the movies. Without that money they just have Tink? Just guessing.
There is no cut in direct dollars. There's two rooms so two tinks & zero friends. It's a push on FTE, savings on training, and the rubes get what they want

doctornick

The space there in Adventureland has been rumored for an elaborate dining experienc ever since it became mostly abandoned. That area is certainly worthy of something great - perhaps now is the time to finally do it.

Are you talking about an Adventure's Club type dining experience?

jt04

The pattern seems to be that Main Street is a temporary stop except for MM before they move on to nicer digs. Patience.

Lee must be so conflicted over this news.

GiveMeTheMusic

The pattern seems to be that Main Street is a temporary stop except for MM before they move on to nicer digs. Patience.

Not for Tinker Bell. This is her new home - while Adventureland was "temporary" in preparation for a Fantasyland Pixie Hollow was shelved, this is it. Tink and Mickey, two corporate icons, side by side in the Town Square Theater, for good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom