TimeKeeper to reopen?

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Rumor has it starting August 19th Timekeeper may reopen. The general consenous is that a few other Magic Kingdom attractions are going to down for rehab shortly (Small World, HoP and Astro Orbitor) around this time. Reopening TimeKeeper at this time gives MK another attraction while these are down. The overall future of TK is still unknown.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I don't think Timekeeper will reopen because they have now renamed the entrance as a Buzz Lightyear Meet & Greet area. Astro Orbitor has already gone down for a rehab and It's a Small World just had a outside repainting job done. Hall of Presidents is down but is reopening in October so they can install President George W. Bush.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Astro Orbitor has already gone down for a rehab and It's a Small World just had a outside repainting job done. Hall of Presidents is down but is reopening in October so they can install President George W. Bush.

When did Astro have its rehab? I had it down for September 2nd - 15th 2001. Did I miss it?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
management says it will reopen just for the time that Astro Orbiter is down.

Al

Can someone please give me a runover of what has been happening, was it that it was really good , got re-hab and then was rubbish, could you please include dates?

Thanks A lot,

:D ;) :) :p :rolleyes: :cool:

WDW-Imagineer

I doubt Timekeeper will reopen.... Horizons was the only other ride that has temporarily reopened, and that was only because they were building Test Track and they needed another ride.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Accourding to Screamscape, Timekeeper may reopen for a month while a bunch of attractions go down for rehab starting August 19th.

Accourding to them the HoP will close to add George W. Bush, IASW to add station gates (bull gates), and Astro Orbitor for a paint job.

Also Carousel of Progress is said to meet its end at the end of the year.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Because everything else is closed for rehab and they don't want a dozen attractions closed at the same time so they reopen one for awhile then close it for good like they did for Horizons whne Test Track was delayed.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Timekeeper will Reopen!

Timekeeper is to reopen Sunday, August 19th till September 22nd from 10am till 6pm daily. After September 22nd, Timekeeper will close forever.

It's a Small World will close August 20th till September 8th for rehab.

Hall of Presidents theater will close August 20th and reopen October 1st with the new audio-animatronic George W. Bush.

Astro Orbitor will close August 27th till September 23rd for rehab.

This the latest news from WDW Magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom