Time Between 4th FP+

Dpint43

Original Poster
Does anyone know how long after the 3rd FP is used that you're able to make your 4th FP?

Ex. If my FP window expires @ 3:30 PM but we get on our ride at 3:00 PM - will the system allow me to make the 4th FP after I scan my magicband at 3:00 or do I have to wait for my 3:30 window to close?

Is this also the same for the 4th FP and so on?

This would change our strategy in booking FP a bit so I was just curious if anyone had any details.

Dpint43

Original Poster
Thanks! Just wanted to see if it would help us get on our third FP+ ride at the beginning time or not. This should help us get on a lot more rides - thanks!

daringstoic

I like to use the few minutes between entering the FP line and actually getting on the ride to make my next one now that you can do it on the app. You usually have a short wait and most (all?) of the rides no longer require a second scan at the merge point so you can use that time to pick your next reservation.

WhatJaneSays

95% of the time you can get the 4th FP almost immediately. I have run into a few cases where it takes a few minutes, never more that 10 minutes, for the last one to clear the system. (The only two times I had that happen is when I think I hit the app just as they were updating something.)

Scoppin

I have heard much of the same as the above. I am looking forward to attempting all of the information above when there next month. Would love to reduce our wait times as much as possible. :)

matt9112

I like to use the few minutes between entering the FP line and actually getting on the ride to make my next one now that you can do it on the app. You usually have a short wait and most (all?) of the rides no longer require a second scan at the merge point so you can use that time to pick your next reservation.

this x100 stay on top of it. spam the system as times open up all day long....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom