Tiggerlovers trip report feb13-16

Ok guys here is my trip report for last weekend I actually went for another meet and greet with another forum but I did meet up with some Magic members

February 13 th woke up at 4 am was on the road by 4:45 am got to POP CENTURY after a very Foggy ride up at 8:30 am check it was fast and we went off to find Tyler ( invero ) he was on a run so we left a message and gave our bags in to be brought to our room we were in the 80s building ( we requested 70s but thats ok because it wasnt too far away from the food court or the 70s building ) we went to our room to wait for our bags and low and behold the phone rang and it was Tyler He called to say hi and when he heard we were waiting for our bags before going to breakfast he found them and brought them to us right away I just love knowing a cm :) We then called one of my friends that we were meeting from the meet and greet and she was on her way from tampa in fog too so we let her go and then caught up with another friend just to let them know we arrived safely then off to the food court . It was so hard deciding what to get but since we were meeting everyone for the meet and greet at Flame tree bbq in AK at one oclock we decided to eat lightly I got a chocolate crossiant Richard got a waffle yummy !!! then we decided to take a quick nap because of the long ride we then went to the the AK at one oclock

we met with our friends and had a blast we went on The safari ride after lunch and then dinosaur I highly recommend adopting a family for baby swap if you your selves dont have kidws we got to ride dinosaur twice in a row

then by this time it was 4:30 and we were off to the Poly for Ohanas love this restaurant but was really dissapointed in the service maybe it was because we had a large group but it took us two hrs for our meal
we were supposed to meet Tyler at PI but I just couldnt keep my head up because we were up so early so we went back to the hotel and off to bed

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Feb 14 th valentines day

Woke up early ate breakfast at the food court and went to DTD Richard wanted to shop for my bday present ( my birthday is the next day ) and I wanted to get some stuff Met my friend heather from the other board and then did the shopping We then went to Epcot and met the others from the other board and got fast pass for MS then went to lunch at the land and after that is was our PS for the garden grille ice cream social had lots of fun and loved the ice cream definately worth it then it was time for MS had a blast and then it was off to MK we all met at Peco bills and then waited to see if spectro magic was going to go on then decided to go to POC and do that and the we did big thunder when Angelique called I met up her brent brian jill kelly and others (sorry forgot who else ) and watched wishes together by this time Richard and I were getting tired so basically after wishes we went back to the hotel to rest up for my birthday

tiggerlover1971

Original Poster
Feb 15 th my birthday

Woke up went to see if Carribean beach had a valentines pin I was looking for then off to MK met my friend amy from the other board whose birthday is today as well she gave me a birthday pin that she bought and a princess happy birthday crown and a party tigger and told me to go into guest relations to get my pin said goodbye to her we were meeting up with her in about an hr at Chef Mickeys anyways after getting my pin we went to get Richard a hair cut at the Barber shop only had to wait a short time and she did a great job for being a good boy she gave my dh Pixie dust and gave me some too because of my birthday and we were off to the car because richard wanted to get my bday gift out plus i had amy's in the car too we then rode the Resort monorail to the contemporary met up with everyone and had a great time I got lots of presents that I wasnt expecting I got a tigger mug a little ceramic tigger a tigger sweatshirt a tigger note holder and from DH I got a number limited editon beauty and the beast pin in a frame after lunch we went back to MK to take a group picture on mainstreet and then me and richard decided to go back and relax at the resort then we got ready to go after a while to my birthday dinner at House of blues I love this place except they got rid of th shrimp and crawfish ettoffee that I really wanted oh well then we went to epcot to meet up with everyone for we had an illuminations dessert party ( almost the same as the fantasmic one ) after that we met tyler at pi and then met up with some others and partied the night away tyler had to leave earlier then us because he worked at 7 am we stayed to closing and had lots of fun . last day later

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom