Tiffins ROL Dining Package

nbreier0805

Original Poster
Hello everyone! My soon to be husband and I are going to be going on our dream Disney Honeymoon in August and have made a dining reservation for the ROL dining package at Tiffins. I was just wondering if any of you have done this and if you could tell me how the food and the seating for ROL was. Thanks a bunch!

jgj123

We actually did this in March. The meal at Tiffins was wonderful. It's a more relaxed dining experience and took a bit longer than your standard meal. We had the Wagyu Strip Loin, Duo of Venison, a Prawn dish that I no longer see on the menu and a pasta dish that was an off-menu offering. Absolutely loved the food.

Your seating at ROL is a section by the theater where Nemo plays. Although there is a lot of seating available, it's stone bleachers and you need to arrive a good 45 minutes to an hour before show time to get a good choice of seats. Don't wait until the 15 to 35 minutes they suggest as the seating fills fast.

nbreier0805

Original Poster
We actually did this in March. The meal at Tiffins was wonderful. It's a more relaxed dining experience and took a bit longer than your standard meal. We had the Wagyu Strip Loin, Duo of Venison, a Prawn dish that I no longer see on the menu and a pasta dish that was an off-menu offering. Absolutely loved the food.

Your seating at ROL is a section by the theater where Nemo plays. Although there is a lot of seating available, it's stone bleachers and you need to arrive a good 45 minutes to an hour before show time to get a good choice of seats. Don't wait until the 15 to 35 minutes they suggest as the seating fills fast.

I wound have never thought about arriving that early for the show. Thanks for the tip!!

jgj123

Now that I think about it, we showed up around 35 minutes prior, but seating filled quickly after that, so 35 to 45 minutes prior is best. While there is space for everyone with the Dining Package, if you want a better choice of seating, arrive early.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It looks wonderful!! But, what the heck did you do with those giant popcorn buckets?! Hahaha.
Believe it or not, we packed them in our carryons and brought them home. I gave mine to my daughter for her classroom and I think my mom kept hers to entertain the grandkids when they visit.

Thanks for the early arrival tip! We are doing the Tiffins ROL package on September 16th! Looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom