Tiered Fastpasses

pezgirlroy

Original Poster
I am a bit confused. I was talking to a friend of mine and she mentioned that the tiered fastpass system is no longer the case at Epcot. Is this true? Managing to get myself confused. Thanks much.

Rob562

Tiers are still in place at both Epcot and Studios. They've shuffled things around a bit with recent ride openings, but they're still there.

This also only applies to your first three FP+ reservations. On your 4th, 5th, etc+, whether from in park or hopping from another park, the tiers no longer apply.

-Rob

pezgirlroy

Original Poster
Tiers are still in place at both Epcot and Studios. They've shuffled things around a bit with recent ride openings, but they're still there.

This also only applies to your first three FP+ reservations. On your 4th, 5th, etc+, whether from in park or hopping from another park, the tiers no longer apply.

-Rob
That is what I thought. I was a bit surprised when she told me it was different. Thanks.

HauntedMansionFLA

-Rob
Rob - once you get past the third FP+, can you book the 4th, 5th and so on with the My Disney Experience app on my Iphone?

RMichael21

Rob - once you get past the third FP+, can you book the 4th, 5th and so on with the My Disney Experience app on my Iphone?
I know I'm not @Rob562, but yes. Either if the window passes or if you touch your magic band to the touch point. When either happens, you can make a fourth on the app or at a kiosk. Then, the same applies when you want to get a 5th, 6th, 7th, etc.

HauntedMansionFLA

I know I'm not @Rob562, but yes. Either if the window passes or if you touch your magic band to the touch point. When either happens, you can make a fourth on the app or at a kiosk. Then, the same applies when you want to get a 5th, 6th, 7th, etc.
Awesome! Thank you for the answer. This will be the first time we have used the new FP+ system. Quite a bit to take in at first but could be a nice system.

bunnyman

A quick word of advice, after you've used your first 3 FP+'s and are looking to make your 4th, 5th, etc. (or are looking to change an existing FP+), don't get discouraged if you don't get ones you want. I've found with this system that as people cancel their FP+'s, things open up again. We were recently in the MK, and had used our first three during the day. We were looking to go back to the MK at night from the WL and wanted to see about 7DMT but it said nothing was available. I kept checking, and wouldn't you know but I was able to get two FP+'s for something like 8:30. You'd think people being people they wouldn't bother cancelling FP+'s they don't want, but the new system encourages them to do so in order to book an alternative (i.e. you book your 3rd FP+ as a placeholder, and decide later you want to do something else).

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks Bunnyman, advice taken...that is very good to know.....looking forward now to the possibility of being able to snag multiple fastpasses especially for 7DMT, have never been on it and need to console self due to BTMRR being down...withdrawal will be fierce.o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom