Tickets Confirmation

Duda Obladen

Hello,
My family recently bought Universal and Disney Tickets online (I think it was at the day 4 of this month, but I'm not sure). We're traveling at the end of this year. We bought the Universal Park-To-Park + Unlimited Express Pass Combo, and then a confirmation e-mail was sent a little bit of time after it (obviously not automatically). Then we bought Disney tickets (in the Brazilian version of the official site) using the same card, same billing informations and same phone number, but, the confirmation e-mail that Disney said would be sent, wasn't sent till now. Me and my Dad then decided to sent them an e-mail. We did that (the e-mail was sent in Brazilian Portuguese and using different accounts) and they didn't answer yet. What should I do? I printed the Disney page that appeared right after we bought, that said that the tickets were bought and the names of everyone, but I'm not sure if I can use it for getting the tickets at the park or not. I entered in the My Disney Experience account and the tickets are there. Help!
PS: I looked at the spam folder.

lazyboy97o

I am not sure if I understand why you need help. Are you saying you have still not received the confirmation email? If the tickets are showing on My Disney Experience, then you should be good.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom