Ticket Media

Vipraa

Original Poster
I have been thinking of how much I don't like the green ticket media that WDW currently uses. It ugly and they could have such better designs very easily. The only thing that distinguishes an AP (besides the Premier Pass) for a normal ticket is a red or black bar at the bottom of the ticket. Im also not a fan of the current US pass naming system Premier, Premium and Deluxe and much prefer the Paris names of Dream and Fantasy pass which while they are cliche add to the aura of the pass. I had some free time so I created some new pass and ticket designs. I realize that Disney is trying to move more towards MagicBands for the future but there are times when I would rather have a nice card instead.

Annual Passports
WDW AP.jpg

These are Annual Passes. You keep them for the entire year and pay quite a big price for them. They should be nice to look at in my opinion.

Fantasy Annual Passport - Equivalent of the Premier Pass which is good for both WDW and DL admissions.

Dream Annual Passport - Equivalent of the Premium Pass which is good for WDW admission 365 days plus Water Parks, ESPN and DisneyQuest.

Magic Annual Passport - Equivalent of the Annual Pass which is good for WDW admission 365 day a year.

Seasonal Passport - Replaces the FL resident only passes and available in the 3 current varieties of Seasonal, Weekday Select and EPCOT after 4 passes.

Ticket Media
WDW tickets.jpg

Not a huge difference but enough to distinguish them from the Annual Passes and are a much more pleasing design and nicer color then the current green tickets.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Passes
WDW Mnsshp.jpg

Something exclusive you are receiving for going to a special after hours event. They can also be used for possible future Villians Unleashed events.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Passes
WDW MVMCP.jpg

Again just something exclusive for the event for people to keep.

They could also sell different versions of the cards similar to MagicBands. Sell ones with different characters like the princesses and promotional versions like Big Hero 6 and Frozen. Cards are much more versatile then MagicBands in my opinion and can be kept in picture frames and scrapbooks for memories and such.

Let me know what you guys think. Do you like my designs or the current ones? Any different ideas? If you have any designs of your own please share them. Thanks for reading. :happy:

DinoInstitute

Those look awesome! The design works really well and is very pleasing to the eye as you said you were striving for.
Can you post the current designs just for reference?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom