Tiana's Riverboat Party with Festival of Fantasy Parade viewing coming soon

MrHappy

Potential conversation with my wife, walking from BOG to Splash:

Me: You see that at the Riverboat? That's where a family just like ours can spend $160 for dessert and view a parade.
Wife: Do those people know they can get dessert for less EVERYWHERE else.
Me: Dunno
Wife: Do those people know they can view the parade from pretty much ANYWHERE else
Me: Guess not
Wife: Hahahahahahahaha [pause] hahahahahahahahaha. Oh, geez, that's rich. Lets go, our Splash FP+ window is expiring.

MrHappy

Why expand when you can make more money by simply up-charging things.
I'm not a fan of these things. But can't be mad at Disney. Be mad at the people who allow it, those paying guests.
Personally, I'm not mad at anyone on this though. It doesn't effect my vacation one bit. If a family wants to have dessert in a "VIP" setting and pay for it, then great. Chances are I won't even notice, I got my own vacation going on.

jt04

Why expand when you can make more money by simply up-charging things.

Clearly the emphasis is on expanding the other 3 parks to distribute the crowds first for a better guest experience. And I don't mind charging for special adds. Doesn't harm me in the least. The cabanas are clearly a test, for example, and if successful I would guess something more permanent and less intrusive would be built. I love that Disney is always trying new things. Shows they are still innovating. Very Epcot of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom