Thumper meet and greet?

HannaBanana

Original Poster
Can you still meet Thumper at AK or has that changed? I just got wind of the possibility of going Orlando next year and since I haven't been since 2009 a lot sure has changed. He's my favourite character too. ;)

PlutoHasFleas

So it's a rare encounter then? Chances are we won't go until October of next year.
PlutoHasFleas is that app free and for iPhone by chance?
It's a non-existent encounter. You may see him at a dance party, or possibly Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, but I don't think Thumper does an actual pics & autographs M&G at all right now. That could change by the time you get here next year though!

And yes the My Disney Experience app is free and full of great info and stats on the parks. As an AP I can make FP+ selections for anytime, up to 30 days in advance, so I can tell what FP+s are available at pretty much anytime. It's an awesome app and it's 1000 times better on an iPad.

HannaBanana

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies everyone :) I guess I just got unlucky plus I saw a post where it said he started showing up in 2010 October one year after I went :( month and all!

We met him (Fall 2013) back in the old Camp Minnie-Mickey section before it closed
(I'm on the right!)

Attachments

• IMG_2272.JPG
    IMG_2272.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 50

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I see Thumper or a relative at our resort just about every trip to WDW. We've even seen Thumper and the misses doing what rabbits do..... :eek:

brb1006

Nooooo!!! :eek::cry: Plus there's no chance of him being in Avatar Land:hungry:
Don't forget Miss Bunny, I do remember seeing a video shot at AK at night around New Year Eve or Christmas where they had a dance party near Africa of Dinoland and Thumper is seen dancing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom