Thoughts From an Old Friend

LittleGiants'16

Original Poster
A few musings as I study for my torts exam:

1. Don't go to law school kiddos.
2. Soccer refereeing is fun. (Looking at you @englanddg )
3. You all are doing great work around here. Keep it up!
4. I may be [mostly] gone, but I hope you all haven't forgotten about me entirely.
5. I'm proud of all of you. :)

Anyway, I'm going to go back to studying now. And no, I have no shame about creating a whole new thread just for the sake of saying hello to all of you old timers. I feel like I've earned that privilege around these parts.

[For you youngsters who don't know me, I used to be kind of a big deal. Ask one of the veterans. They'll tell you just how ruthless... er... important I was!]

RMichael21

4. I may be [mostly] gone, but I hope you all haven't forgotten about me entirely.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to studying now. And no, I have no shame about creating a whole new thread just for the sake of saying hello to all of you old timers. I feel like I've earned that privilege around these parts.

[For you youngsters who don't know me, I used to be kind of a big deal. Ask one of the veterans. They'll tell you just how ruthless... er... important I was!]
I can attest to the fact that you have been a fantastic contributor to these boards LG! We miss you around here! I hope you'll stop by again sometime soon and say hello. :)

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom