Thought this would make some people laugh....

banimall

My friend told me about those commercials a few months ago, I had no idea what he was talking about, those are a riot. I just sent him the links.

brkgnews

I love this guy and the chick to (WHAM! "Free delivery!") Reminds me of Wolfman and Donna from the Atlanta area. I stay up late to watch Appliance Direct infomercials whenever I'm in Orlando.

jmvd20

I just have to wonder why they have a "cheap" refrigerator with a "jump rope" gasket in their showroom to begin with :veryconfu

tink rules

Ok... I've got to admit... I now feel like going down to the kitchen to check the gasket on my fridge.....

At least I learn something....

We have the car guy.... Tom Park... who is also on down there and also here in Albany and also in Houston....

I think he's following me....

tink rules

Whew.....

I can sleep better....

Gasket is good....

Now if I can only learn to bleach my clothes the right way....

I need to go back and watch some more..

brkgnews

tink rules said:
Ok... I've got to admit... I now feel like going down to the kitchen to check the gasket on my fridge.....

At least I learn something....

We have the car guy.... Tom Park... who is also on down there and also here in Albany and also in Houston....

I think he's following me....
Tom Park was also with Atlanta Toyota for a while. I believe he's an actor from Texas who just flies around the coutnry doing car ads. I'm in the wrong biz.

Mr Bill

I'll admit it, I immediately checked my gasket the first time I watched an Appliance Direct commercial. It was fine.

fers31

I love those commercials when I'm down there. He's a little disturbing though. The first time I saw one, I thought it must be a joke or something. :veryconfu

MeTa

Original Poster
Funny thing is that I end up flipping through the channels at the end of the night and I always end up watching them over and over. And I laugh over and over. Part of me wishes we could watch them in Boston but the other part says its fun to have that comedy saved for my Disney trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom