Thomas Mazloum named Senior Vice President, Resorts and Transportation Operations at WDW

jpeden

In the Parks
No
This could be a good hire based on his resume. The product on the cruise line is still got that Disney feel and level of service, and Crystal is a ultra-luxury line, so if he's going to sit above the other hospitality VP's, hopefully it will mean the start of improvements to hotels and F&B across property.

rael ramone

This could be a good hire based on his resume. The product on the cruise line is still got that Disney feel and level of service, and Crystal is a ultra-luxury line, so if he's going to sit above the other hospitality VP's, hopefully it will mean the start of improvements to hotels and F&B across property.

Let's take this potential positive further....

They are putting a person with experience with an ultra luxury line on top of Resorts AND Transportation.

Transportation is part of the Experience as well. And in many cases it has been an unpleasant one.

We'll find out.....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Let's take this potential positive further....

They are putting a person with experience with an ultra luxury line on top of Resorts AND Transportation.

Transportation is part of the Experience as well. And in many cases it has been an unpleasant one.

We'll find out.....

Yes we will, But if Sam Lau was any example well he'll be wishing for his old job back, Recall Sam Lau a REAL transportation guy got slapped down HARD when he tried to change things at Disney Transportation and they stuck him over in EPCOT with nothing to do.

csmat99

I figure this will be the guy that sees the monorail dismantled on his watch
I'm as critical toward Disney management as the next guy but I just don't see this happening. Even Iger understands the value the monorail brings and allows them to jack up the room rates on all the hotels on the monorail line.

On another note. I do think they should add zip lining from the Contemporary roof directly into MK. :cool:

Last edited:

montyz81

NO!!!! :bawling:

The day they dismantle the monorail is likely the day I stop visiting WDW. Yes, I'm serious. It is that integral to the WDW experience for me.
Couldn't agree More. The Monorail is too integrated into the environment. If they do dismantle it, they would then need to change the entire resort name to Bob Iger's World or possibly Disney Invester's World because it will no longer have a good working connection to Walt Disney's original plan for the area, E.P.C.O.T.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom