Grotto123

Original Poster
I have only been a member for a little while now and have noticed a lot of​
complaints about the state of the parks. As a current cast member​
I see it first hand and agree with the masses.​
The one thing I differ with the majority is trying to​
fix the parks( granted they do need it) but instead build a fifth park and​
this is my reasoning.​
Building a fifth park is more realistic do to the fact just to update a current​
ride or land for that matter takes Disney a quite a long time to​
do so, i would rather them take that time​
to build a new park with updated technology new rides and better experience​
overall. Also by building this new park, it will bring down the numbers​
at the current parks and then Disney can start updating them, because​
I dont know about you guys but the walls at Magic Kingdom for FLE during the summer​
was annoying to say the least. Let me know what u guys think​
and if u have any other reasons why a fifth park​
might be better worth the time for TDO.​

GeorgiaPinesRJB

No. I think expansions to both DAK and DHS are need, with some sprucing up at Epcot. Maybe add another ride or so at the MK over the next few years. I honestly think, without proper implementation, if WDW was to add a 5th gate, it will be like what DAK was the first few years it was open: great in theory and visually nice, but a half-day park with little to offer. "We have two-three really fleshed out parks and two more that will need work!" Doesn't really sell tickets. And what possibly could the theme be that hasn't already been touched on by one of the parks or the resorts? Thematically (unless Disney was to buy the Marvel park rights back from Uni), I am not sure what else they could do... yes Beastly Kingdom, Mysterious Island or a Villains Park would be interesting, but these, I feel, would be much better suited as additions to existing parks than their own. The amount of money spent on a fifth gate I much rather see used towards bringing Cars (or anything else, really) to DHS, Avatar (or anything else, or Avatar and something else, like Australia) to DAK, and maybe a new pavilion or additions to existing pavilions at Epcot. Maybe add a new ride to Adventureland (Fire Mountain) or Tomorrowland (on top of the Speedway) and nice table service restaurants like BOG in these two lands. But not a fifth gate. I doesn't behoove WDW to do so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom