This is why your AP price keeps going up...

EricsBiscuit

I say so what if he has been so many times? It's his prerogative. We have a right to pursue happiness. And FYI AP prices are up for many reasons, such as new offerings, higher discounts etc. the AP is incredible value, my cost per visit is like $17 for 4-10 hours each visit. Good luck finding a concert or any other meaningful entertainment at a better price. Disney is cheap. Edit: I get free parking also ($20 save per trip).

Monorail_Orange

I think the number of times passholders use their APs has no effect on the cost of the pass. At some point when they go into the park, they will want to purchase some sort of refreshment - be it a snack, beverage, meal, perhaps even all of the above. Therefore, the park is making a profit on them in ways other than mere presence (admittance). And because someone like that guy goes so often, assuming he purchases anything, they are actually earning more profit for his determined attendance.

EricsBiscuit

My whole house is basically covered with Disney paintings, the LARGE figurines that they stopped producing etc. APs are really important to their bottom line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom