This is terrible! (Thread orginally posted 9/11/2001)

MrPromey

The report I just heard said the jet is only 20 MILES away... They are yelling over loud speakers for anyone in the area to take cover.

Tramp

WHAT A DECISION...DO THEY SHOOT THE PLANE DOWN...GODS SPEED TO THOSE WHO HAVE TO MAKE THAT CALL...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS...

markymark

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all and especially those friends on this board that live in and around New York. I hope everyone is safe.

I hear you and I'm with you my friend.

Friends, be safe - Thinking about you.

Runors now that we might get spill over from it!

mightyduck

Some official was talking about how Bush should be sending out military planes to shoot down planes--Matt Lauer had to point out that you can't shoot a plane down OVER Manhattan....

Tramp

Originally posted by markymark

Thanks Mark...
another day that will live in infamy.....

mightyduck

News crews are now helping drive firefighters and other emergency workers to the scene....no public transport so they are walking...

mightyduck

Emergency workers tried to get out of towers...difficulty breathing, etc... now they are regrouping, trying to find commanders and create plan to get back into the rubble

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

Thank you mark, may God be with you and your family.

Tink

Guys, just found out that my brother is safe! He works from 2 offices - one in the Twin Tower that collapsed. I've been freaking out all morning - i finally got an email from him - he's ok - he's at the other office!I am losing it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom