• No

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Never tried it so yes

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Never tried it but no

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • They sound gross

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • They took it away again! LETS GET THEM BACK!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Tyaloo

*They're.

Even corrective statements require proper punctuation.

And I do believe that The Tim Tracker will be delighted about this breaking news!
LOL, I saw that vlog too - and that's the exact same first thought I had! Now he needs to vlog getting some and show us!

Courtney6682

I hate you a little right now;)....we got 6 inches of snow followed by about 7 hours of sleet so it was real fun to clean up. I was at WDW during the blizzard of 1996 so I missed all that fun clearing snow.

That's exactly what we got ...we're 10-15 mins from the airport. The wind and sleet was SO loud, kept me up all night!

danyoung56

THE YUMMY IN YO' TUMMY CHEESEBURGER EGGROLL'S ARE BACK!

Grammar is always important, but should never overshadow the joy of good news. For instance, I might point out that eggrolls is a plural and thus doesn't need an apostrophe, but then that's just being picky . . .

Phonedave

Ineresting. I have never had these (nor did I know they existed). However, there is a restaruant (Hibachi) near me that does a cheesesteak spring roll appitizer. While clearly not traditional Japanese, neither is this restaruant (The Led Zepplin soundtrack during dinner is quite interesting). They are however, quite tasty - shaved steak, caramalized onions, and cheese in a spring roll. I assume the cheeseburger ones are similar (but cheaper and easier to package in bulk)

-dave

21stamps

I'm waiting for the when the trend will switch from frying everything, to offering something a little bit healthy while at a theme park. Not saying to get rid of all of the junk, there's plenty of it that I love, and eat. But maybe we could mix that with a smart treat/snack occasionally? (Besides a piece of fruit)

One can hope, right?

Sans Souci

I'm waiting for the when the trend will switch from frying everything, to offering something a little bit healthy while at a theme park. Not saying to get rid of all of the junk, there's plenty of it that I love, and eat. But maybe we could mix that with a smart treat/snack occasionally? (Besides a piece of fruit)

One can hope, right?

I always buy almonds in the gift shop. It's a decently sized bag, so you get quite a few portions. They have Chip and Dale on the bag and they are plain. But I have seen cinnamon roasted almonds at various carts. I've never had them, but they smell delicious.

21stamps

I always buy almonds in the gift shop. It's a decently sized bag, so you get quite a few portions. They have Chip and Dale on the bag and they are plain. But I have seen cinnamon roasted almonds at various carts. I've never had them, but they smell delicious.
We had the cinnamon almonds from a MK cart in November.. they were delicious!

wdwfan4eva

They need to bring back the hot dog and cheese egg rolls...those were delicious in my book :hungry: and was always must-have back in the day with my family. I'm getting hungry just thinking about them :rolleyes:

GoofGoof

Premium Member

One can hope, right?
Dole Whip is fruit right?;)

LSU_Tigger

I watched Tim Tracker and they said the egg rolls were not offered. So I'm not sure of the timing of his vlog or this post but I will be upset if they discontinued this. I wish someone on here could be there to let me know for sure. We leave in 28 days and it would be great to eat these delicious snacks.

Bacon

Original Poster
I watched Tim Tracker and they said the egg rolls were not offered. So I'm not sure of the timing of his vlog or this post but I will be upset if they discontinued this. I wish someone on here could be there to let me know for sure. We leave in 28 days and it would be great to eat these delicious snacks.
It looks like they have Again...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom